EN CN
Help Eachine 2d gimbal is now inverted
  • Hi Guys I have a Eachine 2D gimbal , I fitted to a Phantom 1 I used link wire to go from pins one of the board to the pitch axis of the Naza M , when I first power it up
    all looked good but could not get camera to change pitch with transmitter , the next time I powered up the gimbal had the camera pitched up by about 5 degs , so I unplugged the battery and plugged back in OMG the gimbal then inverted so the camera is upside down , I did a factory reset no change did a back to defaults setting on the gimbal controller , No change the gimbal still has camera upside down , it all works but the plitch arm is the wrong way up ,
    Can I plug the gimbal motors direct to the Naza M and not use the gimbal board
    If not how do I get this to work right , I am fed up I just paid out for a new camera I cant use as the gimbal is not right
  • Make sure you have sett gains in naza software on the gimbal part to 0
    You need two wires from the naze f1 or f2 port. Ground and signal, make sure these go to the right place on the gimbal board.
    Also make sure you assign either x1 or x2 to controll the gimbal in the naza software.
    And no you cannot plugg motors straight to naza.