EN CN
  • Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble with the adjustable variables screen and need to know if this is a bug or user error. When I try to set up ADC1 - Analog (up-down on joystick) as the signal source for both analog-type controls and trigger-type controls, it works fine, but when I try to assign a signal source of FC_PITCH-PWM to both analog and trigger-type controls, the trigger-type controls don't work (analog-type do). I am not changing the actions assigned or the parameters adjusted when I switch between these two inputs.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
  • P.S. When I set the analog-type controls to "no input", then FC_PITCH-PWM works as a source for trigger-type controls.
  • One source should work for both types of variables. Can you show a screenshot of problematic configuration? As I understand, signal from FC_PITCH-PWM does not appear in the blue bar for Trigger type?
  • Its pretty clear, thank you. Please try firmware 2.43b5 I released today, it contains small bugfixes and may be solve your problem, too.
  • I've loaded up 2.43 b5 firmware and the GUI, but I still get the same symptoms. Did a little more testing. I have the same problem with RC_YAW-PWM, RC_ROLL-PWM, and RC_PITCH-PWM. I cannot assign any of these to both trigger-type and analog-type controls.

Took a minute to figure out how to reverse the direction of inputs for the analog-type controls, but tested it out and it works fine. Thanks for fixing that.
  • Ok, finally I found a bug. It will be fixed in next 2.43b6 update, when number of fixed bugs will be sufficient to issue an update.