EN CN
Can't connect to board from gui. Firmware update not possible.
  • First because I'm new here - I say hello to all!

Second - I have a problem with my gimbal since today. Last time I've used it it worked without problems but today it first went crazy and made allot of noise from board bipper and after I've connected it to PC I was able to get connection. I've performed firmware update (well rather downgrade - since I've thought that maybe it is the fault of my last update) and after that it died. I'm now left with no connection and no success in firmware recovery - just constant red led and slowly blinking led on bluetooth module.

Error message is as follows:

Writing firmware...
    Writing firmware...
    Opening Port [OK]
    Activating device [KO]
    Unrecognized device... Please, reset your device then try again
    Process finished.
    Error upgrading firmware: Error writing firmware: Flash tool execution failed (1)!

Thanks for your help in advance,
    Sebastian
  • Everything went fine after disconnecting bluetooth module. I don't have any clue why. Yet. Update is complete but now I'm getting "sensor not connected" error so I'll take time and check connections.
  • I still get the "sensor not connected message. I have 32 bit board with 2 imu sensors. It doesn't mater if I disconnect one sensor, have them both connected or switch them in place. I've read on the forum that the voltage regulator may be down but when I turn power on my IMU is flashing red led twice and than blanks. So it seems to me that it is getting some power. What can be wrong?