EN CN
Senor not connected
  • I am upgrading from an 8bit three axis to the 32 bit three axis. I installed the hardware and opened the GUI. I am getting the error message "No sensor connected" . I have a red LED on my camera IMU so its getting power. I have two IMU's and right now would settle on getting one working. I believe its an addressing problem. Both IMU's I got seem to have open ADDR on the back. I think one needs to be closed

Help please?
  • One IMU open ADDR - setup on frame.
    Second IMU close ADDR - setup on cameras platform.
  • Thanks. That was the issue. The seller has supplied me with another board and IMu's. Im tunning now.

I will keep posting issues if I have them. I hate to see posts go unanswered or wilt away.

So....for those of you who get the message "No Sensor Connected" the possible causes are:

Bad wire/wires - the 4 wire connector can be loose, or solder joints between pins are bad.
    you can use a multimeter and check continuity between the board and IMU pin by pin

Bad addressing- as stated above the IMU on the camera should be closed,the one used for yaw should be open

You may see a red LED on the IMU indicating it is powered up, but the controller board may still not be able to communicate to it.
    Address can be changed in the firmware with a text edit

your board can be bad, your IMU's can be bad.

If needed you can tune with one IMU on the camera