EN CN
2 month Fighting with ZeusCam. Please, help :-/
  • If it works perfectly on ground testing, then look into vibration dampening and PID tuning.

the installation looks strange. how is the gimbal shaking on air, I mean the hole gimbal.
  • @Garug, thank you for advises. Installation on a picture is really strange. That time I tested on VERY long ropes. They caused slow gimbal vibrations during the flight ( the whole gimbal 1-2 times a second). I also tested vith very short ropes and middle ropes. Actually about 5 steps of shotring ) Aslo without ropes.

When I touch gimbal while copter is on air, there are almost no vibrations. I say almost, because it seems impossible to remove them at all. Tarot 2-axis gimbal working good on this copter get a lot more vibrations to his plate. I touched it too. But it does not distrub him to work good...
  • Btw, is there any chance it is a bad accel calibration? I did not do it, because I don't know, how to fix gimbal in 6 positions exactly along ground axis. Both censors are mounted inside the gimbal. But I think bad accel calibration causes wrong roll and pitch angles, but they should be stable.
  • Sure, the basic setup must be completely performed for the gimbal to work as intended.
  • @Graud, and do you know, how do manufacturer suggests I will make accel calibrations for both sensors mounted inside the gimbal? I guess I could unscrew some bolts to unmount the camera sensor, bit is seems strange. Also I am not sure if it is possible to frame sensor at all...
  • You can do it on place. But you must keep it steady and close enough when calibrating.
  • @graud, thanks. I will try.