EN CN
Upgraded from 8 bit to 32 bit. Struggeling
  • Looking your screen shot, it is not 0.56 FW, but 2.56

You must perform the complete basic setup. Also ensure there is nothing unnormal on advanced tab. I would do Erase EEPROM and do the basic setup carefully according the users manual. If problems remain, then it might be something else, but for me it sounds it is just uncomplete basic setup.

Also, the IMU and battery are not on optimal position. But the IMU at the bottom, it is more solid there, or attach the upper support for camera, that is any ways advisable. Battery, better but it on handle. And make sure the gimbal is well balanced. These are not however causing the problems you describe, but fixing them will make the gimbal to work much better, when the original problem is first solved.
  • Hey Garug,
    thank you for the Reply.
    Yes, that is a spelling mistake. It is FW 2.56

Okay I went ahead and erased the EEPROM. That was a great call. I got the board in last week, brand new. Obviously I have to remember to always erase the EEPROM when starting new again.

The Gimbal seems to be able to set up normal now. I am in the process of Tuning it. I'll post my results later.

EDIT:
    I got my Gimbal to work now. Erasing the EEPROM was the solution to the strange behaviour.
    Put in some rough PID Settings, it is working. Only thing is that the YAW is off about 8-10 degrees, which more People seems to struggle with.

However, thank you again Garug for the fast help!