EN CN
Sensor not connected
  • Hey all,

I need some advice I ordered a SimpleBGC 32bit 2 IMUs Set v3.0. On the board i've got a solid red and green LED. The IMUs light up solid red on both boards, (they both say ADDR). I've swapped the connections and done every imaginable connection configuration including going down to one IMU. The GUI still says "Sensor not connected" - I am not getting any data in the gui from the sensors either. Any suggestions? All the wires seem fine as well as the connections and all of the software and firmware is the latest release. Any suggestions where to go from here?
  • Using a multimeter - with the board connected to a PC viaUSB, and one IMU plugged in, I register 4.78v when touching both ground and +5v (on both the board and the chip) and around 3.3 v for the sca and scl
  • Hey whoobs and all,

I have sort of same problem, exept IMU has solid green on. GUI says "Sensor not connected"
    Tried another I2C cable and IMU but no help, motors just stick in one position.
    It just went like that middle of filming, before it worked well few months.

Ideas anyone?

• Im taking the same message when im plug my frame imu ...
    any solution ?
  • Hello,
    whoobs, try upload recovery firmware in Manual mode and then upgrade board in Automatic mode.
    Where did you get that board? In our webstore or?
  • henkka, try to do the same as described above.
    And where did you get that board? In our webstore or?