EN CN
I need help to start my new iflight alta 32 bit alexmos bgc board
  • Hello I need some help, I bought an iflight HIGH AMPERAGE 32 bit alexmos 3 axis bgc board, then I downloaded the latest software from basecam website for MAC OSX GUI (Windows, OS X, Linux): SimpleBGC_GUI_2_43b9.zip (6Mb 9.12.2014).

I run the application on my computer by just double clicking on the icon SimpleBGC_GUI.jar then the software window appears on screen as if ok, after that I plug the USB cable from the computer to the iflight BGC board, and inmeditaelly start a small red and a blue light and start doing 18 beeps then stops beeping, the blue light stays on and the red light does continuous fast blinking and nothing happens I move the sensors and noone moves any motor.

I also check with the computer if I can run the board with the software but the only ports that the software shows as available for connection are 4 options, 2 bluetooth PDA-SYNC and 2 options bluetooth-modem, but does not show the USB connection as a port as an option, and as I do not have the bluetooth optional board I can not choose any of the 4 options so the software does not connect.

In fact I do have a bluetooth controller board but it comes with 4 separate connectors as all modules but this board has a female mini jack for bluetooth so I can not plug it. Any help will be appreciated, Thank you.