EN CN
Is anyone ACTUALY using this 32 bit controler on a regular basis with any success
  • Since I purchased the system in January , I have been fighting, I do mean fighting, to get it to function.
    Had a problem with the original 16bit, and was convinced to upgrade to the 32 bit version.
    Had it tuned great in the shop in May... went out to fly... The gimbal went completely berserk!! I was so frustrated, I shelved it until a couple weeks ago. Re balanced checked out in the shop, flew not too bad, but cannot stop it from rolling while panning!!
    Tried some changes, no luck... returned to settings that were fine .... going berserk again!!!!!

If anyone has figured out how to set it so it does not need a major tune up every time it is used.... Pleas tell me how

So far this is the most expensive piece of garbage I have purchsed
  • Working ok for me on a handheld, still got a little wobble to tune out but used it on a shoot last weekend with ok results.
  • Minor rolling when panning, this could be easily fixed in post processing. (only colours and exposure fixed on this video.)

2 IMUs, no FC connection, controlled over SBUS, 3 Axis 32 bit gimbal

This is average footage I get, 32 bit works good also on handheld.

I had originally more severe rolling when panning. erasing EEPROM and setting everything again manually helped.