EN CN
Application of gyro north seeker technology in mines
  • Due to continuous mining in open-pit mines, shallow resources are increasingly depleted. Mineral resources will be excavated along with deep mining, the number of large and medium-sized open-pit mines will gradually increase, the depth of mine pits will continue to increase, and environmental changes will become more complex. Traditional geometric orientation measurements are affected by various factors, which will reduce the accuracy and make manual work difficult. Increase. Gyro north-finding technology is an orientation technology that can determine the true north direction without relying on any external conditions.

Therefore, gyro north-finding application technology is more widely used in mine surveying.

Obtaining northbound information is key during the construction and construction of shield excavation in mines and tunnels. When working underground, the centerline measurement in the pit generally uses long-distance wires that are difficult to ensure accuracy. In complex mines, it is impossible to carry out Excessive detection work makes measurement accuracy difficult. Using a north finder can obtain a high-precision azimuth reference, and can reduce detection operations and use the centerline measurement method. With the continuous improvement of the accuracy of north seekers, they are increasingly used in open-pit mine measurements. With their advantages of high positioning accuracy, physical independent positioning, and short measurement time, their use in underground measurements will become more common, and the economic benefits will be more obvious. .

For more information about mining north seekers, please click on the link below to view details.
    https://www.ericcointernational.com/north-finders/fiber-optic-gyro-north-finder/er-fiber-optic-gyro-north-finder-for-mining.html

Welcome to discuss with us:
    Email: info@ericcointernational.com
    Whatsapp: +8613992884879
    Wechat: 13992884879