EN CN
The influence of mechanical vibration on fiber optic gyroscope&reduction measures
  • Gyroscope is the core of inertial navigation system, which is the key factor affecting the performance of inertial navigation system. Especially the fiber optic gyro, its rapid development has created a new situation of inertial navigation system, with pure solid state no moving parts, simple process, wide precision coverage, large dynamic range, fast start, long life and other advantages, fiber optic gyro in many fields have a wide range of applications. If you are looking for a low-cost fiber optic gyroscope with high performance, Ericco offers FOG: ER-FOG-910(https://www.ericcointernational.com/gyroscope/fiber-optic-gyroscope/er-910-fiber-optic-gyro.html), which can be used in drone flight control, inertial measurement unit, surveying and mapping, track inertial traverse road test, photoelectric pod and many other fields.

Based on Sagnac effect, fiber optic gyroscope is a new type of fiber optic angular rate sensor. With the development and maturity of fiber optic technology in recent years, FOG has gradually developed into the mainstream instrument in the field of inertia technology, but it also has technical limitations, among which high temperature and mechanical vibration are the main limiting factors that cannot be ignored.
    Influence of mechanical vibration on fiber optic gyroscope and its reduction measures
    Mechanical vibration is one of the unavoidable environmental factors in the application of fiber optic gyroscope. How to keep the high precision of FOG under the condition of mechanical vibration is the content that must be considered in the design and engineering application of FOG. It is assumed that the optical path is reciprocal, that is, in the optical fiber ring, the distance traveled by the light transmitted in the opposite direction is equal, but under normal circumstances, the change of environmental factors (such as mechanical vibration) brings non-reciprocity in the optical fiber ring, which will affect the performance of the FOG, resulting in angular velocity measurement errors.

Based on the theoretical analysis of the mechanism of mechanical vibration affecting the performance of optical fiber gyroscope, the concept of "matching point" is introduced into the optical fiber ring. It is pointed out that the closer the spatial position of "matching point" in the optical fiber ring, the better the vibration performance of the gyro is. The effect of mechanical vibration on the performance of fiber optic gyro is suppressed.

Hope this article can let you have a certain understanding of FOG. If you are interested in fiber optic gyroscopes related products and articles, please click the link below.
    https://www.ericcointernational.com/application/the-influence-of-high-temperature-and-mechanical-vibration-on-fiber-optic-gyroscope-reduction-measures.html
    #drilling #mining #miningequipment #technology
  • OTTAWA-- Craig Anderson called authorizing a one-day contract to formally retire Tuesday as a participant of the Ottawa Senators a "best moment. "" I didn't announce my retired life previously since I intended to be a Legislator once again. I never ever intended to leave," Anderson stated in front of a packed meeting room at Canadian Tire Centre that consisted of former teammates Daniel Alfredsson, Chris Phillips and Chris Neil. "I really felt that this area was home for me and my family. . https://www.avalancheprostore.com/gianni-fairbrother-jersey
    . There's no assurances in life. I believe to be right here today, to be able to end everything by doing this, it's a storybook ending. " Anderson played 10 of his 20 NHL seasons for the Senators and was recognized throughout a pregame ceremony before the Senators held the Buffalo Sabres, the group he completed his having fun profession with last season. The 42-year-old is Ottawa's leader among goalies in games played and wins. He aided the Senators to the 2017 Eastern Seminar Final, a collection that finished with a 3-2 double-overtime loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 7. Anderson dropped the puck in Ottawa's very first all-goalie ritualistic face-off, including Anton Forsberg and Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen. Anderson was joined by better half Nicholle and kids Jake and Levi, and the home crowd responded with a standing ovation. Anderson was 24-23 in 48 Stanley Cup Playoff video games. His. 929 save portion is third-best in NHL history among goalkeepers to play at the very least 20 championship game. " The playoffs a different animal," Anderson stated https://www.avalancheprostore.com/nate-clurman-jersey
    . "Even when I was a child, my parents or siblings would always state, 'The larger the moment, the bigger the celebrity. ' And for whatever reason, those moments were the ones that I climbed to the top for. It had not been an egocentric motive; it was, 'I desire to be there for the guys. I intend to be the person that was there for my teammates. '" BUFOTT: Senators pay tribute to Anderson's profession In 709 regular-season games with the Senators, Sabres, Chicago Blackhawks, Florida Panthers, Colorado Avalanche and Washington Capitals, Anderson was 319-275-71 with a 2. 86 goals-against average,. 912 save percentage and 43 shutouts. Ottawa general supervisor Pierre Dorion talked about just how, nearing the 2011 NHL Trade Deadline, he assisted encourage then-general manager Bryan Murray to take a chance on Anderson. On Feb. 18, 2011, the Senators got Anderson from the Avalanche in a trade for goalkeeper Brian Elliott. " Among the best goalies in our franchise business, if not the best," Dorion claimed of Anderson. On April 13, in his last NHL game, Anderson made 33 conserves for the Sabres in a 4-3 overtime win against the Senators. Reminiscing on just how it all finished, Anderson cited the possibilities he was given by the Capitals and Sabres after his final period with the Senators in 2019-20 was stopped due to the fact that of the COVID-19 pandemic. " Every gamer that plays this video game wants to go out on their very own terms," Anderson claimed. "Being able to proceed to repay and compete and feeling that I can contend and be a difference-maker was just one of the reasons I really felt that I intended to remain to play. The closure is understanding that I left whatever available. " Anderson talked with the utmost admiration for the support he got after his other half, Nicholle, was diagnosed with Stage 4 nasopharyngeal carcinoma, a rare type of cancer cells in the nose and throat, in October 2016
    . Anderson took a two-month sabbatical from the Senators during the 2016-17 season to support Nicholle during therapy, however it was Nicholle that ultimately encouraged him to go back to the team. " There's a great deal of feeling right here," Anderson stated. "The most significant thing I can state is a thanks to my household, the followers, my colleagues. .. I think about my better half pushing me to become the most effective that I might be, and to permit me to chase my dreams for as long as I did. That's a substantial part of this. "
  • Seven in a row!First Period: Things didn't begin terrific, as Connor McDavid was provided room. This is generally taken into consideration by professionals to be a terrible idea for anybody.Connor McDavid scores against the Boston Bruins to make it 1-0 #EDMvsBOS #LetsGoOilers #NHLBruins nopClips February 28, 2023Thankfully, things got a little much better for the B's as Tomas Nosek banged throughout the Oilers defense a simple 13 seconds later to place the B's on the board! 1-1 Everybody!Tomas Nosek scores versus the Edmonton Oilers to make it 1-1 #EDMvsBOS #LetsGoOilers #NHLBruins nopClips February 28, 2023Things got back at much better as Nick Foligno was the recipient of a lovely pass from Charlie Coyle to establish the Bruins as much as take the lead! 2-1 Bruins!Nick Foligno ratings versus the Edmonton Oilers to make it 2-1 #EDMvsBOS #LetsGoOilers #NHLBruins nopClips February 28, 2023Second Period: Guy why do you give Connor McDavid any type of room in all he should be playing hockey like he's trying to parallel park a Telluride. Anyhow, 2-2 everybody.Connor McDavid scores against the Boston Bruins to make it 2-2 #EDMvsBOS #LetsGoOilers #NHLBruins nopClips February 28, 2023Just got ta mark this man, man.Thankfully, towards completion of the duration, the B's stood up many thanks to Pavel Zacha's tally with simply inches to extra rounding off a remarkable change. 3-2 Bruins!Pavel Zacha scores against the Edmonton Oilers to make it 3-2 #EDMvsBOS #LetsGoOilers #NHLBruins nopClips February 28 https://www.bruinsprostore.com/jean-ratelle-jersey
    , 2023With that, we head to the third!Third Period: Not much in the means of racking up, there were definitely some insane penalties. vincent desharnais chops timber also known as david pastrnak's back. zach February 28, 2023just a brutal double small for klim kostin to take late in the video game. zach February 28, 2023. But the Bruins couldn't utilize, however neither could the Oilers. Which implies the Bruins won 3-2! Video Game Notes: Boston's TOI leader was Charlie McAvoy, who logged 24:58. Yeah, you 'd truly assume the B's and Oilers were gon na have something of a game like they had against the Kraken where it was back and forth, and generally. that was real, yet after that it formed into even more of a grindy https://www.bruinsprostore.com/kevin-shattenkirk-jersey
    , gritty slog where both sides were board fighting greater than they were really producing chances.Of program, when the B's did develop chances, they typically came to be high-danger. Edmonton's defense sucks and all rumors suggesting they're opting for a bad defenseman in Joel Edmundson almost assures they're mosting likely to recreate the Tungsten Arm O'Doyle joke on ice skates.Dmitry Orlov grabbed a pair of second assists, and Hathaway grabbed an assist too! Great plot from our recently traded for players!Big shoutouts to the Bruins deepness tonight as they had to turn up large after losing Hall. Nosek got his very first objective back, Foligno obtained his 10th of the year, and Pavel Zacha when again revealed there was a top 10 general pick in him someplace. Zacha's goal was truthfully the most outstanding, as it came off of a ludicrous shift and required him to obtain that shot with Skinner dropping and with nanometers of area. Fantastic stuff!Respectable effort from Jeremy Swayman tonight, completing with a. 917 SV%. He offered up 2 goals, but that's normally what happens on an excellent day if you're not wearing the same sweater McDavid is.Speaking of which, Connor McDavid had his 50th goal tonight. Viewing him play is like watching some type of very saiyan struck the ice. There's just a lot the Bruins can do against a dude like him when he discovers even a smidgen of area. even if both objectives he scored mostly originated from avoidable breaks in coverage.The 5-on-3 at the end of the video game was uh. negative. Really poor. They really did not rack up on it, and they allow Draisaitl and McDavid have method also much room in a one score game. however honestly, I wasn't that stressed, neither am I fretted they're gon na do that once more. The Oilers couldn't obtain their third goal and the B's got the win. That stated, if they're gon na do anything like this once again I would really such as Charlie or Hampus to be available to monitor such tomfoolery.Klim Kostin certain wormed his method right into everybody's hearts keeping that idiotic dual minor as well as making Krejci hemorrhage his very own blood. He truly does the Oilers program proud in being a game-killer in critical situations.Scary scene really early in this game as Brad Marchand had to go back to the Fitness instructor's room because of inadvertently getting captured by a skate blade in the leg. Fortunately it didn't appear like a major injury, and he finished the game, which is a massive lucky strike. Those skate blade injuries are horrifying.A Minute of silence for our EiC Dan's mentions https://www.bruinsprostore.com/custom-jersey
    , as he'll sadly have to field the lots of grievances of Edmonton's very typical fanbase. We salute you, our bravest soldier, as we send out Alberta's greatest clowns to do battle with you.Hug your Goalie, and prepare yourself to face the future.B's little remainder, as they drive south to Calgary to encounter the Flames today at 9pm. We'll see you there!