EN CN
Alexmos 3 axes and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
  • Hello
    I realise a gimbal for my virb garmin and I am currently the setting of the alexmos card.
    can he tell me what virtual com port to install on my mac osx 10.11 el capitan to be able to access a my alexmos card in the GUI via usb?
    Thank you
  • Hello,
    First of all, you need download and install VCP Driver for your Mac: http://www.silabs.com/Support Documents/Software/Mac_OSX_VCP_Driver.zip
    And you need perform some instructions to connect: http://ybex.com/d/dl37bhmef0aqdbwe9cc6t4xu5bmjj15d06zq3xh9.html
  • Hello and thank you Andrew I try this and I have 5 minutes.
    regards
  • Hello everyone
    After having everything installed (GUI Silabs and driver ) on my mac here's what happens:

in connection onget I click on "/ dev / tty SLAB_USBtoUART "
    In the board tab displays: "Connecting to / dev / tty SLAB_USBtoUART " but nothing happens when I press and disconnected the software blocks .
    On Alexmos card ( a true not Chinese copy ) a green and red LED remains lit fixed .
    Have you any idea what the card connection problem on my iMac OS X 10.11
    Thanks
  • I am in the same boat. OSX 10.11.4. I performed terminal action (folder exists), all drivers installed, re-boot..

all I see is when starting the app in the connection :

/dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming..
    /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming..
    /dev/tty.usbmodem1421
    /dev/cu.usbmodem1421
    UPD

on the both usbmodem it starts connecting but does not get acces to the board.

• Hello,.
    I solved the problem: my neighbor lent me a Windows PC...
    but am still interested if anyone finds the solution to successfully connect the Alexmos on an Apple iMac OS X 10.11 El Capitan....
  • It works just fine on my Mac. Have you followed all the driver installation?
  • Yes Garug I installed driver and several times I have/dev/you y SLAB_USB that appears but the and I click on it it shows me in connection but nothing happens.
    So, I did my first update of the card Alexmos on PC and it is true that since I have not tried to reconnect on iMac.
    I'll try tomorrow.
  • Hello,
    I just tested on my iMac and actually the Alexmos card connect well. I think that for the first use to do the update on a PC.
    Tanks evryone for your help.