EN CN
sensor issue
  • hello, I have replaced the sensor cables ad IMU (frame and camera) but the problem"sensor is not connected" continues.
    On board red LED is light, the green led flashes and then fixed. then, red and green led remain light both.
    On imu, the red light flashes briefly then goes off.
    The gui reads the firmware and show me the message "sensor is not connected".
    After editing parameters, the GUI show me the message "device goes to reset".
    I have tried to reset eprom, firmware and reset to default, but anything does change.
  • Sorry to bring an old post back to life, did you ever resolve this issue? My board just did the same thing.

Was working fine a few weeks ago and has been sat in its flight case for a few weeks while I was in Poland, now all of a sudden, I see the same message "sensor not connected".

I've tried swapping the IMU's out with others I know to be working and still the same issue, it's as though the board has stopped recognising the sensors.

The board is recognised on the software fine, and changing parameters all write fine, just some strange issue with the IMU.

Any help would be great. Thanks.
  • hello, check the cables and connectors with gimbal off.
    I tried replacing the imu, but it's hard to find those with the same Id.
    I preferred to replace the board and the two imu. good luck