EN CN
Don't update initial angle (firmware 2.62b2)
  • Any insights on this? Is this saying to ignore input from Set tilt Angles by Hand? If so, why would this be necessary? I looked in the 2.5 manual for this firmware (upgrade info window), but couldn't find anything.
  • It is very old FW, update if if it is a legitimate board, if not get a legitimate board.
  • Sorry. I mistyped that. It should say 2.56b2. It's brand new beta firmware for the latest 32 bit board.
  • Ok, Sorry, I misread it also 2.26b2 :)

I have not tested yet 2.56b2. Where is 'Don't update initial angle' located? on what tab, it might give a hint.

Some FW updated the RC initial angles on some conditions, and I did not understand why, maybe it is related to that, though I have not noted this with 2.55.
  • It's at the bottom of the RC tab.

Initial angles on RC tab can be changed using the "Set tilt angles by hand" command (you can do this with menu button, etc.). Here's the thing... if you don't want those angles updated, you just don't make an effort to use that command. As far as I can tell, there is no other purpose for the Set tilt angles by hand, so this command doesn't seem to serve a purpose. I must be missing something here.