EN CN
3rd Axis not working properly
  • Hi:

I setup a DYS 32bit board and noticed that I was able to tune the pitch and roll axis but the yaw doesn´t respond well. Never works with the auto tune and it doesn´t work properly in follow mode. I tune by hand and even doing that it doesn´t work properly. What I find strange is that it was perfect with an 8bit board which I replaced expecting to make it work better. I thought it could be the motor but is there a reason why it worked with the 8bit board and doesn´t work with the 32? Garug I followed your advice on a previous post and used only one IMU at first and starts up great only with pitch and roll. When I connect the yaw....disaster nothing works properly. Please help.
  • are you sure the motor inverted it right? Wrong motor inverted would cause that kind of problems (and it could be wrong on other axis than Yaw.).

Perform the motor Auto holding the gimbal firmly. Does it get the motor poles about right? If it does good, but in any case correct the motor poles manually after the Auto, but do not touch inverted.