EN CN
  • Hi. I bought a DYS Basecame Simple BGC 3.0 32 bit with two sensors. I upgraded it to 2.44b4 (the previous installed was 2.43b9). When I go to calibrate the sensors the two panels for monitoring (acelerometer, with axes, and gyroscope, with three colors green, yellow and red) don't display anything; only the led of IMU blinks and confirm operations with sound. I had the same thing on 2.43b9 so I upgraded to 2.44b4. When I started the calibration the window at the bottom said it was necessary to calibrate the sensors and after calibration, the text disappeared. But the two panels don't give any information. What Have I to do?
    Thank you
  • Have you correctly configured both IMUs? Frame IMU activated and both have IMU axis directions correctly set.

I am not sure I understand your problem. Note that ACC calibration always needs to start from the +Z position.

If it truly is erratic, then best to erase EEPROM. This will erase all settings and data, so save profiles before it and you need to configure everything and calibrate sensors after it.
  • I just met the same problem when downgrading to 2.39 . Using correct GUI and the problem was fixed.

Often newer GUI can be used with older FW, but not always it seems. Best to use same GUI and FW version.
  • Many tanks Garug. I had 2.39 FW version and 2.44 GUI. Using 2.39 GUI the problem disappeared.