EN CN
I briked my brand new SBGCv3.0 alexmos 32bit DISCO PARTY EFFECT !
  • helo.
    board worked but I updated to latest firmware and something went wrong.
    board serial 01232c270173b797ee --- its a normal 32bit version (not fake)
    I tried contact seller no answer. look at forums nothing similar.
    -----
    when I connect the board red light constant and green blinks 6-7 times and beeps 6-7 times also(super fast). then it gets constant green light to.

----
    ok so I connect the GUI v2.43 b9 (same version as firmware)on a mac
    click on connect to the tti.slav_usb.. or cu.slav_usb... (don´t know the difference yet) hit connect and disco party starts red light constant and green blinking with beep sound
    ----
    so ...
    installed firmware via GUI on manual mode with flash jumper and without flash jumper
    says instal successful.
    when hit connect party never ends

only difference its when y connect the board with the jumper closed its only red light I insta firmware open the jumper and connect same thing

I follow the instructions ass the manual

---
    also tied to connect and even with the noise and beeps y erased EEPROM . but nothing change

help please something i must had made wrong.

• It could be simply broken

It could also be some of the alarms, if you get the GUI connected verify the alarms, voltage calibration first.
  • here is what happens to me
    http://www.dronetrest.com/t/alexmos-32bit-firmware-upgrade-failed-is-my-board-damaged/567

Press "FLASH" button and wait for process to be finished.
    Open (remove) FLASH jumper.
    (when the process finish successful same problem both lights on green and red constant)
    if I try to flash without jumper again enable to connect to bootloader !!
    if I hit connect disco starts
  • thanks for the answer I tried to look on the manual for the alarms , voltage calibrations.. no info