EN CN
2.42b6 not mac comaptibel, windows ok on boot partition of very same mac
  • 2.42b6 not mac compatible, can not connect, does not see usb connection/com ports.... but windows ok on boot partition of the very same mac,... is this normal...am running windows 7 on boot partition and maverick on iMac i7 2014 model
  • Thats normal, but it works with Parallels Desktop:)
  • No, it's nor normal. we can't upgrade with mac but normally it must work to tune the card !
    Incredible, 80% of professionals videographers work with Mac.
    2.42b6 is crazy. For me it don't reconnize the good direction of roll and pitch. It make error on "write", PID auto tune is completely crazy, it don't work.
  • As alexmos wrote, the software to update the 32bit board is not yet mac compatible, so you have to use emulation software like 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' or a PC.

As for PID auto tune, if I understand the manual, it mainly delivers a starting point for your own tuning and is best done axis by axis.... hope this helps...
  • As Aleksey wrote, the software to update the card work only with Windows but as Aleksey wrote the card is compatible with Mac. I have a Mac and i use my 32bits card with Mac but as i saw in the forum, it's impossible to connect the card with OS Maverick ( 10.9 ).

Starting point ?
    Motors 6208H-150T
    X: 238/3.2/123 power 120
    Y: 187/1.8/95 power 110
    Z: 214/2.7/137 power 125

With this tune my gimbal don't have force !!!
    gestion of power is not the same between 2 firmware's versions
  • I have 10.9 and I did the firmware update of two 32bit boards (with Parallels) and connect it over USB and Bluetooth. So I am positively sure its not impossible:)

Power you have to tune first, then run autotune, as I understand. Maybe thats the problem...