EN CN
DYS Eagleeye DSLR gimbal won't stabilize
  • Firstly i want to say thanks generally to this site, the forums and members as it's been a great help so far however i am facing a problem i can't get my head around.

I'm new to all of this and thought i had spent enough time researching and learning the ins and outs of setting one of these up but apparently not.

I've followed the instructions to the dot in the GUI and everything seems to be responding as it should however as soon as the motors are on whether when connected to the computer or not the camera simply moves around erratically. The light is flashing rapidly and this from what i've found in the manual simply means it can't stablize. However when plugged in i'm not receiving any error codes as to suggest what to do next.

I've tried updating the board but i'm getting an error back saying a certain root doesn't exist in the hex despite redownloading and exporting to make sure there wasn't any errors.

I'm balancing a Canon 5DMK2 with 24-105 incase it's something related to weight perhaps? I have tried other settings i found suggested for this exact camera and lens however it doesn't really make any difference to the outcome.

I have been searching for answers to this but i can't seem to find anything that directly relates to the problem that i'm having.

If anyone can shed some light on what i should do next it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• What settings did you find to solve the problems?
    I'm having exactly the same issues trying to balance a 60d with an 18-135mm lens.

Thanks.