EN CN
So how screwed am I????
  • Countless hours getting this 32 bit board set up with my gimbal. Tweaking a couple of things here and there to try and get the shake out of pitch and what do you know, damn thing spun and pulled the yaw power lead from the board. Now green blinking light is gone, only red and info on GUI says serial data corrupted. I really think I will find more enjoyment out of breaking this board in half. I can't take it anymore. What do I do now?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • what do you mean by Yaw power lead, the Yaw motor lead?

Anyway, you would need some quite good soldering skills to fix that. I ones broke off the I2C connector on board and there was nothing left to solder the wires to. Finally fount where the wires where connected on processor and soldered directly to processor, but a good soldering iron and a magnifying glass was needed.
  • Fortunately that's not the problem, yet...the yaw connecting leads to the board were disconnected, plug type, while it was hooked up with usb also. But that's all it took for my board to say corrupted and I an unable to do anything once my 4s Lipo and usb is connected. Serial data corrupted, hmm
  • Disconnecting the Yaw motor connector during operation should not do any harm to the board. Something else must have happened too. Try disconnecting battery and all motors, just connect USB, Is the serial data ok then?
  • Disconnected battery and all motors, powered only by USB. GUI, everything is normal -version,firmware,IMU settings -its all good. Controller board shows a solid red light, a very faint rapid flashing green light. The board seems to bit a bit warm. Now, connected battery and all motors, GUI says "Serial data corrupted" GUI sees the board but not the firmware. Settings are if there is nothing connected. Rapid flashing red light no sign of green. I hope theres a easy fix. Theres a button along the side of board, maybe that was pushed in. Doesn't show on diagram what its for.
  • Here's another thing, powered by battery only-I connected the buzzer and it didn't make any noise. Uh-Oh…..
  • You shoul verify that the motors are ok same resistanse on each phase, and no phase connected to motor chassis.

Also make sure using a short and good quality USB cable
  • Sent the board in…..
  • The first thing to realize is that you are not alone, many of us have been at the brink of checking into a mental institution trying to make this system work. BUT... there is a very simple solution... purchase a DJI Phantom II with the 3axis Zenmuse gimbal and throw the basecamp gimbal in the trash. Problem solved!
  • Puleeeeezzzzz!!! Zenmuse is a joke. The only way you can sell a product with such a high failure rate is to be the only such company in the market. DJI makes great heli's, but their gimbal quality control is terrible. Go with Tarot.