EN CN
YAW gradually adjust +/- 5 degrees as I pitch camera up/down in follow mode
  • So when I have follow mode active in pitch/roll in the new firmware I get a weird effect where my YAW motor rotates gradually left if I pitch up and right if I pitch down. Has anyone else experienced this with the new firmware?
  • Same here ... Is this a bug?
  • I have sometimes that problem if starting in normal mode. When starting in follow mode and having everything levelled when starting, no problems.

This might be related to gyro calibration at startup.
  • I have spent a large amount of time trying to get it to work and I eventually gave up and reverted back a version in firmware. I wasn't happy with the high frequency vibrations that would show up when using a joystick. I wasn't happy with the fragile aspect of the new firmware in general really. I am assuming it is cause I have a version 1.0 board and maybe something just isn't working as well on the version 1.0 boards like it does on the 2nd and 3rd versions. Rolling back a version seems to have no negative effects and I have been shooting all day today without issue.
  • I got it to work on my gopro gimbal afterall, not shure what i did but suddenly it worked.
    Now i have the same problem whit my large gimbal and its not going away, did everything restarted use defauld , acc cal but when activate follow the yaw rotates when pitch up or down.
    Must say the new fw is superb on my gopro model, unbelievable stable, no vibrations, toke me more than an hour to finetune but now its rock solid, also on joystick.
  • Pressing the auto button in the followtab , next to the pitch button seems to fix the problem.
  • I pressed that button and it then made it impossible to find the level position for Pitch. there are notches where the camera gimbal wants to sit and for some reason when it hits level it'll jump off and skip to an unlevel notch. I am using this with 5208 200T motors and a 5d3. Firmware prior to 2.4 worked great for me I'll stick with that until more is understood.
  • ptunstall...lower the P and should fix it...