EN CN
Yaw Follow not working in new 2.4 FW
  • Hi guys, when I have Yaw follow selected in the GUI it does not work. Has anything been changed or is this a bug?
  • You may have to set speed as well.....
  • disconnect from the pc and power cycle the gimbal.
  • Please explain set speed. This was not necessary in the previous FW. Thanks
  • At the "follow mode tab" , below the expo curve graph, there is for all tree axis OFFSET and SPEED.

Set the speed for yaw above zero :)
  • The set speed determines the speed at which the follow mode works....i.e. if you turn the handlebar the camera will follow as the speed is set....being 1 the slowest and increasing in 1 terms
  • Got guys thanks. All is working great now! BUT when in follow yaw and using RC controlling to pan left or right, the yaw axis will drift some degrees in one direction. When yaw follow is off and using RC control I don't have this problem. Also the holding force for the yaw axis when in follow mode is not the same as the previous FW. It seems the previous version had more holding and stopping power when in follow compared to the new FW
  • RC Sub-trim and dead band should help on the drifting, though strange that you have it only on the follow mode.
  • Yeah, I thought the same thing...only happens in follow yaw.
  • I have the exact same thing in both YAW and PITCH in follow mode. Deadband, degrees, etc or setting tilt angles by hand will not affect it, it slowly drifts on both axis. Done calibration a couple of times so its not that either.