EN RU CN
Menu button...
  • Flight Controller (APM) is powered by (APM) power module on 4S flight battery.
    Flight RC-receiver powered via flight controller
    Pitch on BGC is controlled via channel 7 from receiver (witch is powered by flight controller)

Situation 1 - BGC powered by 4S (flight) battery. Ch 7 connected to pitch control
    BG controller starts up. Camera stabilized.
    Nothing happens when I press the menu button (gimbal reset).

Situation 2 - BGC powered by 4S (flight) battery. Ch 7 DISCONNECTED to pitch control
    BG controller starts up. Camera stabilized.

Situation 3 - BGC powered by a 3S battery (used to power Video Tx), and 4S flight battery connected to FC. Ch 7 connected to pitch control
    BG Controller starts up. Camera stabilized.

Situation 4 - BGC powered by a 3S battery (used to power Video Tx), and 4S flight battery connected to FC. Ch 7 DISCONNECTED to pitch control

Situation 5 - BGC only powered by a 3S battery (used to power Video Tx). Ch 7 connected to pitch control
    When I press the menu button it resets the BGC correct.
    At the same time my flight controller starts to flash - like it's being powered up. When I release the button my flight controller dies again.

Situation 6 - BGC only powered by a 3S battery (used to power Video Tx). Ch 7 DISCONNECTED to pitch control

It looks a little like this:
    Sit.__4S__3S_Ch 7___Menu button works
    1____Y________Y_____N
    2____Y________N_____N
    3____Y___Y____Y_____N
    4____Y___Y____N_____N
    5________Y____Y_____Y
    6________Y____N_____N

1) Does the BGC power my receiver when I press the menu button (situation 5)? If yes, why?
    2) Why can I only use the menu button when situation 5?

/martintin, Denmark