EN CN
rc timer 32 bit board
  • My hand held gimbal is working perfectly.I can work with it for hours and everything is fine. And then suddenly it goes crazy. The camera drifts and nothing works. The only way to fix the problem is to reset to default and load the modes again from the computer.can any one tell me what causes it?
    Mark
  • There could be something wrong with the board memory, or installation. For some reason it looses its memory. Verify the installation that there is no ground loops or that motors are not leaking current to the frame. Remember CF is conductive.

It could help to perform erase EEPROM and perform the complete setup again.

Also verify on what profile the gimbal is starting. Best to load some well working profile to all profiles. The last saved will be the starting profile.

Do you get I2C errors when it is not working, if so, it could also be some cabling/connector problem, though that would not be solved by reloading the settings.

Is this aerial application. ensure the gimbal gets clear power. Using the flight battery to power gimbal requires some precautions.

So it really could be many things, even something that is not listed here.