EN CN
Are these low or high frequency oscillations?

• Hi Team, am trying to get my 8-bit V1 alex mos gimbal dialed. I am close, but I get these nasty oscillations when I get faster than about 4mph. I have found tips on what to adjust if you are getting high or low frequency oscillations, however the difference between eh two is never described. This is the latest footage I have using my current setup, any recommendations on PID adjustments to eliminate these oscillations? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!
  • How is your vibration dampening. looks like the gimbal is suffering from pendulum effect. Are the vibration suspensions compressed as they should?

I have done a lot of PID tuning, but there is no way I could say based of video like this what should be tuned, but to me it looks like mechanical problem fist and then maybe some tuning.

And anyway, everything should be tuned together: PID and Power.

My advise for the tuning would be, problems seems to be mostly Roll. add power if the motors can take it and try to get P and I as high as possible and use D as needed so that it does not vibrate. But first I would look into the gimbal and its installation and balance.