EN CN
Faulty DYS Smart 3 axis gimbal?
  • Hi,
    I recently added a DYS Smart 3 axis gimbal to my Phantom 1. My first one had issue where after a while the static top green led started to flicker and crackle. Today I receive a replacement gimbal. After mounting I check it out and everything performs correctly. However I noticed that one of the screws that goes through the top board into the yaw motor was not fully screwed in and was higher than the other three screws. I removed the gimbal and carefully screwed this loose screw in (but not over tight). When I remounted the gimbal I no longer get the bootup "bleeps" and the static top green led is now static red instead! After a short while it starts flashing a mix of green/red and the gimbal jerks around like mad- until I remove the Phantom battery! Even after unmounting the gimbal and loosening the screw again I get ths same results. No bootup bleeps, gimbal limp, red led and them flashing led and crazy gimbal! Is it now toast and what could I have possibly done to cause this? Is there a reset button?

thanks