EN CN
Does anyone have the 32 bit GUI 2.3b4 software they could upload or email me?
  • Does anyone have the 32 bit GUI 2.3b4 software they could upload or email me?

I am new to using the Alexmos system and put the 2.41 GUI version on my PC. I have a 32bit V3 board and when I went to try and update the firmware it did not work and the firmware is now reading 00.00b and the gimbal does not work. I tried Xloader and this just freezes and does not work.

i figure the best way is to try and go back to the GUI 2.34b and firmware 2.35b
  • it is a 32 bit board, you must use 32 bit FW, 2.3 is not.
  • Ok thanks.
  • I got the sensor disconnected error, tried updating through the gui, the auto update cannot connect (http error), and the manual update works but then the firmware reads 00.00b and the alarm constantly goes off...

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! :)
  • Check if the sensor is really connected. Sometimes it is connected wrong or a loose cable and you get that error. Please when you get that error don´t try to connect the sensor with the board powered or you might fry the IMU.
  • checked. different cables, even connected it straight to the board. No response :(
    More importantly, the main board does not work now after trying to update the firmware. ...