EN CN
Can you support DJI A3 Can bus protocol control
  • Hi guys,

Can you please support DJI A3 Can bus protocol control

Thank you,

Mliu.
  • Hello!

What functionality need to be supported? AFAIK, DJI CAN bus protocol is not documented and not intended for connecting external devices from other vendors, only used for DJI accessories or drone parts.
  • Hi Alexmos

We hope to control pitch and yaw.

Mliu.
  • I think that DJI will not provide a support for other gimbals rathen then their own. Even if we "hack" protocol, we can only read telemetry data and get some useful information from there, but I think we can not emulate a "DJI gimbal" to make A3 to send control comands to it.

PS: They provide the Onboard SDK but there are no gimbal control functionality.
  • OK , Tks.
  • Gremsy gimbals are doing it so is there no way four you to do the same. In my opinion it is not necessary because you system is working great but it would be great addition to have that possibility if it were possible.
  • Алексей, t-storm 32 уже давно работает с dji can шиной, получает авиагоризонт для корректировки завалов камеры и команды для управления подвесом. Описание протокола есть на рс групс https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30774154&postcount=549
    как я понял нужно только считывать телеметрию, ничего посылать в шину и эмулировать подвес не нужно.
    Вы можете сделать поддержку кан шины ?
  • Sefedi: If gimbal control is not required, the DJI's telemetry signals may be read by an extra MCU and converted to the Serial API commands. Such device may be built using existing open-source libraries like in the link you provided. We will add it in ToDo but I can't promise quick solution.