EN CN
serial data corrupted
  • Hi guys. I newb in here and I think I need some help.

I got some problem to solve. And I just don't know what is wrong with my board.

To explain, my board is SBGC v3.0

and Firmware and GUI version is 2.42 b7.

1. connecting via USB to PC is OK.

2. But GUI keeps saying "serial data corrupted"

3. Notthing can be writen on board and NO sensor data is shown on GUI.
    Panels in basic tap doesn't move, monitoring tap show no waves.

4. Green LED right on board keeps blinking

5. Actually My board have been worked fine but all of sudden, this thing happened.

I checked all cables and I found nothing wrong.

what is happening and what should I do to solve this?

Anyone please?
  • try different USB cable (short and good quality) Try also different USB port.

Could the USB connector on board be broken?

Did this happen during FW update?

In any case if nothing else helps see the re-flash option on user manual.
  • I just did exchange the cable with better one.

Yes, write button is working now. I just checked Follow yaw and and board did it exactly.

But, panels and monitoring tap still don't response.
  • Maybe you should update GUI, is it same version as FW. In any case maybe reinstallation would help, including the drivers.

Are you using Win or Mac? USB or BT?
  • I'm using win Garug.

And the GUI version is 2.43 b4 and FW version also 2.43 b4.

• Do you get serial data corruption if connecting only via USB, i.e. not connecting battery.

It is strange that you succeeded on FW update if there is communication problem. Maybe motors cause interference that affects in normal use.

Do you get I2C errors?

Short and well protected USB cable solves many problems, or BT. I have had problems with some cheap USB cables.

I would dry updating the Com port drivers.
  • Do you get serial data corruption if connecting only via USB, i.e. not connecting battery.

It is strange that you succeeded on FW update if there is communication problem. Maybe motors cause interference that affects in normal use.

Do you get I2C errors?

Short and well protected USB cable solves many problems, or BT. I have had problems with some cheap USB cables.
  • i have upgraded the firmware my controller(sbgc3.6) to ver2.70b0 and it worked fine before upgrading, the error is showing the corrupted serial data with continuous blinking of the green light