EN CN
Many open questions...32 bit
  • Hi from germany,

my 32 bit board is my third installation of an AM-board. I have many open questions....

1. In normal mode (not follow mode!) yaw is turning grade by grade. after view minutes it turns nearly 180° if the handheld is static on the stand.
    2. Why is it so at follow mode, if I turn yaw at offset from -12 to 12 the yaw motor turns in the continue direction, e.g. from 3° to 8° and not to the other direction.
    3. I balanced my roll bar (and IMU) with a level (my GH4 displays the same). After powering up, the roll bar is loosing everytime few degrees

Thanks for your help and tipps

Georg
  • I am having same issues.....
  • - perform follow mode offset auto
    - If RC connected, Perform RC-subtrim auto and maybe add some deadband.
    -do not 'skip gyro calibration at startup' if you can make sure that the gimbal is absolutely stationary at startup.
    -'skip gyro calibration at startup' if you can not make sure that the gimbal is absolutely stationary at startup. In this case perform occasionally (if yaw drifts) CALIB.GYRO so that the gimbal/camera is absolutely stationary.
    - there is now also INIT.ANGLE under RC control, that I have not tried yet.

Gyro trust should not affect yaw, but maybe it does, I have not tried. Anyway the above steps should solve the problem.

Note: there will always be some yaw drift as long as the only yaw reference is gyro.