EN CN
  • Hi there,
    I like this project a lot, but I think many parameters in the GUI are not self-explanatory. There are too many features in different panels that affect the same thing. Therefore, I would recommend to rearrange the GUI:
    Using panels like e.g. "Input" and "Output" could help a lot: In "Input", things like IMU input, RC input, FC input etc. can be tuned. In "Output", things like the velocity of the motors, angular acceleration of the motors, PID etc. can be tuned. This kind of rearrangement would make things much clearer... I know that this requires quite a number of adaptations in both the GUI and the firmware, but if Basecam wants to take over the world, they need to make things simple ;-D
  • I totally agree. after spending days with the GUI it starts to feel familiar, but to start with it is just confusing.

Here is my wish list many GUI related: http://forum.basecamelectronics.com/index.php?p=/discussion/655/fw-2-4-gui-and-user-manual#Item_3
  • These are the wisest words I have read. Many things seem to be done ad hoc and not to a 'processional standard'. Either that is because the developer has not realized what potential this product has, complecent about how a competitor can overtake this market in a heart beat or there many little fundamental and inherent limitations to the product that vague documentations can hide. I sincerely hope it's not the last point because I quite like the concept of this product. I read somewhere someone suggested the future 32bit of the board will fix many of the problems now, but does that mean we are all trying to make a lemon (car) safe to drive?