EN CN
Naza vs Rx Connection to SBG Controller
  • When using a Naza controller with the SBG controller I'm confused by the wiring diagram...do you connect both the Naza controller and Rx to the SBG board or one or the other? And what are the advantages of one over the other? Does the Naza help stabilize the SBG controller more than it would by itself? If you connect both the Naza and Rx which one controls the manual pitch movement? Thanks for any direction regarding this.
  • To control PITCH, you should connect separate RC channel to Simplebgc controller and disconnect it from NAZA.

You MAY connect NAZA gimbal output, too. It will helps a little for stabilization. But it will not control gimbal angles.
  • do you have to disconect the + from the receiver to the sbg or can the sbg handle the 5v?
  • So does this mean no camera follow POI, MK feature that allows the gimbal to follow/track your iphone/GPS?
  • Hi Alex, I have also a question regarding Naza gimbal outputs: I tried to use them, but the results were very disappointing. I had a terrible horizon drift, much much worse then without "acceleration compensation".
    Is there any description how to do it properly? I also don't know how much "gain" to set in gimbal settings. I thought that higher gain is better as you have then higher resolution... but it seems I always got wrong results, no matter what gain I used (I did recalibration after every change of FC gain in Naza).
    I have also noticed that the gimbal only slowly adjusts to data from Naza - when I tilt my quad slowly, the Naza generates gimbal signals quickly but then it takes quite some time until the gimbal reacts (looks like very slow LP filter).
    Any help would be appreciated! Thx!