EN CN
Gimbal is shaking like parkinson (when turned on)
  • Hello everyone.
    I hope someone can help me solve my problem. I have already tried everything, googled the problem, tried different settings, etc, but I can not fix it.

So, when I connect the battery to the gimbal and it turns on, it starts shaking around.
    It looks like the gimbal is having parkinson, when turned on.
    And no, I really don't wanna joke about parkinson, but it's the only way to tell how it looks.
    So, all axis are going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth... it's just shaking.

I have tried everything, but maybe I did something wrong on the setup.
    But I can not figure out what I did wrong.
    I have checked all wiring connections, have calibrated the IMU sensors, tried with different PID speeds.
    But I can not get it running.

Can someone help me, please??

I have a video shoot in a few days, and would like to use the gimbal.

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance!!!

mmfly.

• Please, describe more about your system: control board, motors, sensors and etc.
  • Thanks for your help!
    Here is more information:

board version 3.1

firmware 2.60 b4

it is the 32bit version, not 8bit.

2 sensors: Camera IMU, Frame IMU.

3x same motors: Brushless Gimbal Motor BGM-5208-200

The Gimbal is very similar to the CAME-TV Gimbal, I watched videos about the CAME-TV Gimbal to setup and calibrate it.

For testing I use a very light camera, it is the Panasonic G7 with kit-lens. I think it weights around 1kg.
    It looks like the Motors have no problem to lift the camera, it looks more like the control board does not really know what it should do and don't know the directions it should put the camera, so it puts back and forth, again and again.

Thanks for your help!
  • Ok. Are you use Tiny or Tiny Pro board? Could you make a few photo of board?
    Also, save your profile with settings (menu file-> save profile as a file), upload to dropbox.com and place link here.