EN CN
First Time User of Basecam and having problems tuning my new BaseCam 32 tiny board
  • Hi guys,

I am new to tuning a gimbal control board and having a few issues i was hoping somebody could help with. I am on a time crush as i am trying to get this hexacopter up and running before snow comes in Wisconsin US.

I am trying to tune a Basecam Simple BGC 32bit tiny board to run a two axis gimbal with MOSFET AS5048A,B encoder motors (i currently have the encoders disabled for initial tuning). I watched Mr. Kim Janson's gimbal tuning videos from start and followed it step by step.
    I have the board mounted securely behind the pitch motor on a flat area (Y is top axis and x is right axis).
    I have the Yaw motor disabled (2 axis gimbal)
    When I run the PID auto i have errors of 165,096 and 169,846, which i assume is where my problem is. I have a screen cap. When i am done the camera slowly rotates on the pitch motor, and does not have much reaction when i tip the copter any direction.

Do you have any suggestions? Possibly a bad board? Bad power settings?
    I have a few photos of my setup also.

Other possibly relevant information
    -Using V2.6 encoder