EN CN
Powering on with battery?
  • So I bought a 2 axis gimbal that will not be used on a drone but used on a camera mount. I must be going crazy trying to just power this thing on. It is my third controller, second battery. I keep buying new things as I think the old ones must have faults, but now it must be time to ask the pros. So I have plugged in all the connections to an ebay 2 axis gimbal, and put the red and black power wires into a 3S lipo pack, and the controller shows nothing. No twitching, lights or anything. I plug the usb cord in, and can program it with my computer, and I see a green and red light as I am doing so, and a slight buzzing sound from the gimbal. I can calibrate the gimbal with the software. But it just will not power up and run from the battery. I also bought a connection adapter from a JST to a 3S balancing plug, because on one youtube video the guy powered his gimbal from the balancing plug. But it is the same again, nothing from the controller or the motors. I just bought another 2S battery, and I'll try that when it charges. Should I be powering it with the power wires from the battery or the balancing plug? And what else am I doing wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated!!
  • Verify the voltage calibration and if low cut voltage has been enabled.

• Is that somewhere on the software settings? I have tried changing the motor configuration settings, but it still does not have any battery input.
  • You need to read the manual, yes, the battery calibration is on the software settings.