EN CN
360 degree roll
  • Hi im building a system that i will use with a steadi cam sytem. Camera is Sony nex vg 30. All i want is roll control. Ive made the rig already..and roll axis is in line ..adjustable to center of lense. This is supported with hubbearing with 20mm hollow shaft. So now i need to add motor..control board ect. The camera will be well balanced on its horizontal axis. I need to know. When mounted to a standard steadi cam system. When shooting from normal high mode...i want to swing down to low mode. Like MKV do. But im using a bearing supported mount. I dont need slip rings as motor and battery will be mounted on camera side. Not shown in my simple drawing. The drawing only to explain what funtion i need to do. Will the new board or existing board let me roll 360 degrees. I looked at specs and it said roll is 90 degrees. Or do i need 2 IMUs..? Asking question as i need help on buying controller. Also i would like to purchase a decent motor to handel such a camera. Where. Can i buy motors ..batteries. .cables for this project.? Thank you. Daniel.