EN CN
YAW engine is too hot.
  • Temperature is very little going on in the other engines.
    YAW engine is too hot. why ?
    this is the reason why?
  • Too much power on yaw.
  • engine power of 170

Do I need to reduce?
  • Hello,
    POWER – maximum voltage supplied to the motors (0 - 255, where 255 means full battery voltage).
    Choose this parameter according to your motor characteristics. Basic tuning:
    ◦ Motors should not get too hot! Motor temperatures of over 80С will cause permanent damage to
    motor magnets.
    ◦ A Power value that is too low will not provide enough force for the motor to move the gimbal
    and stabilize the camera adequately. A low power value will be most noticeable in windy
    conditions, when the gimbal is not well balanced, or if the gimbal suffers from mechanical
    friction. Slowly lower the Power parameter to find its optimal value. Find the lowest value that
    still provides good stabilization and adequate holding torque.
    ◦ Raising the power equals raising the “P” and “D” value of PID settings. If you raise the POWER
    value, you should re-tune your PID values as well.

Please, read the manual: http://www.basecamelectronics.com/files/v3/SimpleBGC_32bit_manual_2_50_eng.pdf
  • Thanks for the answer.

but could not stop the engine to warm :(

No other engine problems.

I set.

ROLL POWER 120

ROL PID : 36- 0.18 - 38
  • I2C errors : 150 - 250

It may cause this temperature?
  • No, but you should get rid of the I2C errors, they will lower the performance.

Measure the motor. disconnect it and measure between each pin, the resistance should be about same, between 10 and 20 ohms depending of motor, but same between each pin. Measure also between motor metal parts and any pin, there should be no resistance.
  • Thank you very much for your reply.

measurement will do what they say I did.

However, I noticed that.

I unplug the cable from the yaw motors.
    I2C error disappears completely error 0

There's a problem with the engine?
  • It could also simply be that IMU cable is close to Yaw motor cable.

What did the motor measurements show?
  • Thank you garug
    the motor cable away from ımu cables

I made measurements.

15.5 ohms measurements in three ends together
  • So it sounds, it is just too high power setting. what voltage you are using?
  • thanks to everyone. and garug

I solved the problem.

yaw motor cable was short original form.

I extend the cable. I2C errors and fell. I attach one ferrite-ring I2C now: 0

engine warming fell.