EN CN
Control of acceleration video camera in Angle Mode Angle Mod for how I can handle the speed of the e
  • because if you lower the values (dg / sec) also has an impact on the reaction rate Yaw Follow on ... and on slowing down near the position assigned by the time you set a command to the YAW in the CR Setting !?

with the firmware 2_3b5 could have carried out the perfect movements taking down the value of Dg / Sec... because the system emulated great inertia.

Now I can not do this with the new new firmware _2_40b7
    because if I rise on acceleration limit the yaw Follow the race goes off limit if I do not also turns too fast and if I start a movement beyond the limit angle.
    If you set a location to begin to move gradually but it goes beyond the set threshold and begins to swing like a pendulum and then come to the point limits after 5 ... 6 swings ...

How do I handle the speed of movement of the YAW to my commands ... how can I emulate a motion from video head now with new firmware !?
    I am forced to go back to the old 2_3b5 !?

Angle Mod for how I can handle the speed of the execute command and acceleration