EN CN
IMU sensor and "Serial Data corrupted"
  • Hi everybody,
    I'm new on this forum and I didn't found anything to solve my problem, so I turn to you hoping you could help me :).
    I recently bought a gimbal with a 32 bit AlexMos controller, and I have a strange problem.

Indeed, when I plug the board to the computer to configure it, the board seem initialize correctly. But when I incline IMU sensors, the error "Serial Data corrupted" appears. I tried to continue the setup. I was able to calibrate both IMU, but when I began to adjust the PID, I realized that the communication between the board and IMU sensors is interrupted randomly and I2C errors appear.

I flashed the controller with the last firmware, no effect. I tested the board with 2 functional IMU from another alexmos 32 bits controller, I changed USB cable and and the cable between the sensors and the board. There is no improvement.
    I suspect that I2C port of the board is malfunctioning. How I can know this ?
    Is someone have ever see this problem ?

Thanks !
    Best regards
  • Hi! I would love that you resolve your problem cause I have the same trouble with my 32bit board from DYS, everything is fine until I move the frame IMU, then the board get freeze and I have to repowered again, I see in the forum that some people change the both IMUs with no effect and the cables too with no effect, im guessing that maybe the board is the problem that is not handling the I2c communication very well, so maybe the hope is to buy a new one or ask to Alex if he can resolve this issue or say to us that buy another board.