EN CN
MONEY OFFERED FOR HELP
  • I'm so sick of absent customer service from all corners of the globe, electronics and jargon that I don't understand, or minimal support in english that is broken because they're not even supposed to be talking to me...

I'm months into this gimbal not working and I am fed up... I WILL PAY YOU TO FIX THIS SHIT, or even if I have to ship it to you...

All I wanted to do was update my gimbal because it's "roll" was tilted about 5* . The update froze and through a series of poorly guided attempts and other bs, the board was basically bricked. I have recovered from the basecam recovery file, but I have ungodly errors and zero I/O to or from the motors. The IMU seems to be reporting sensor level, because the gauges move when I move it with my hand.

for a little more frustrated and in depth info please see this thread: (I also have scores of screenshots and can forward you all of my emails with the gimbal manufacturer, the board manufacturer, and the board distributor's tech support.)

http://forum.basecamelectronics.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2933/wtf-happened#Item_2

Call or text me at 336-eight two five-6540, email me directly at nick.andreahalsey@gmail.com

Thank you
  • SOLVED, firmware issue
  • 336. Not too far away. Glad you figured it out. The alexmos software is excellent and extremely flexible.