EN CN
Tiny Pro 32 bit with encoder
  • Hi ,
    I do have a problem to get a tiny alexmos 32 bit running with 3 x GB5015.
    I do have the unusual configuration Camera- Roll-Pitch-Yaw.
    Firmware is the paid one for encoders.

Another gimbal with the normal 32 bit alexmos and encoder input over the rc input channels is already working fine…so general procedure is known to me.
    The tiny pro has the white connectors for the encoder already included ..so I used these.
    What is the difference in the settings to the normal 32 bit where the RC anf FC servo channels are used for encoder input??

Its strange, that the monitor does not show any signal for the pitch encoder …roll and yaw are fine!
    I already changed the pitch motor …same with a brandnew different one.
    Voltage is 16 Volt.
    Camera is a canon EOS 550 …so not a big one…

Thanks a lot for your help!!
  • as shown in the connection diagram RC and FC servo channels are used for encoder input!
  • Hi AOPEN3434 Thanks, thats correct for a standard 32 Bit, the tiny pro does have its own input connectors as shown here https://aerialpixels.com/shop/gimbals/brushless-gimbal-controllers/alexmos-tiny-pro-32-bit-brushless-gimbal-controller/
    Or is it needed to choose these channels in the rc tab of the GUI? With the normal 32 bit all rc inputs had to be put to disabled.
  • SAME NO DIFFERENCE AS FAR AS I KNOW DIABLE rc INPUTS
  • ok, double checked ...that board was broken already by delivery. Another one did work immediately. Thanks for your help!