EN CN
I try to connect to simplebgc gui v2.56 b7 and it says (try to reconnect board. ensure correct seria
  • I just bought 3-Axis DSLR Handle Brushless Gimbal w/ Motors 32bit BGC and its not working. I try to connect to simplebgc gui v2.56 b7 and it says (try to reconnect board. ensure correct serial port is selected. check firmware/gui compatibility.) Somebody please help!
  • I just bought 3-Axis DSLR Handle Brushless Gimbal w/ Motors 32bit BGC and its not working. I try to connect to simplebgc gui v2.56 b7 and it says (try to reconnect board. ensure correct serial port is selected. check firmware/gui compatibility.) Somebody please help!
  • "ensure correct serial port is selected. check firmware/gui compatibility." That is a good start.

Ensure drivers installed according instructions and try older GUI if older FW is loaded currently.
  • How do I check firmware/gui compatibility? I am fairly new to this.
  • More likely it is the drivers or wrong port selected when connecting, see the users manual how to instal drivers.

Both GUI and FW versions are displayed, Unless they are really far off this will not prevent connection. But after you see the FW version you should make sure to use same GUI version.
  • Ok, thank you Garug. I also tried using older GUI and it didn't work.
  • You need to install the drivers and make sure correct serial port is selected.