EN CN
YAW Red Marker Will Not Stop Spinning
  • can anyone telling me why this is happening

I can get everything working except the YAW. The red marker will not stop spinning. Its like it has a mind of its own, nothing will make it stop spinning. Thus the Blues marker its constantly trying to follow the red dot. I have calibrated the Accelerometer as well as the GYRO.

I hope its something simple.
  • I have something similar to this error.. Would love to get a solution.. :-)
  • Do you have anything else connected like a joystick or RC control?
  • Yes a joystick.. The strange part is that it happen about 1 minut after I connect the battery.. And all 3 axes goes nuts.. And the I2C errors goes crazy
  • Yes, that is strange. You should solve the I2C errors problem, no use to do anything else before that.

Also make sure that your joystick is calibrated and after on realtime tab the joystick channels show 1500. Add also some dead band to joystick if needed.
  • But they are coming when this happen :-/ Do you have a suggestion on how to troubleshoot the I2C errors?
  • First make sure that I2C cable is ok and well connected on both ends.

Try to separate it from other cables and use as short as possible I2C cable.

Use ferrite rings on the motor cables, possibly also on I2C cable.
  • OK will try.. Thanx.. :-) Will get back if this solves my problem :-)
  • I am having the exact same problem but with no I2C errors, it's a slightly slower spin. I would love a solution, I'm thinking it might be a hardware issue though.
  • I solved it go to RC and change the YAW input to no input. Once you have eliminated the error then re-introduce your controller.
  • Thank you mfwar1! Had the same problem with the pitch. The red dot was spinning around. In RC I set the roll to no input and it fiexed the problem.
  • How do you calibrate the joystick?
  • For the calibration of the joystick you should check the deadband in the RC page
  • And there is joystick calibration too.