EN CN
GUI doesn't start in Maverick
  • Hi guys!
    we're getting a weird GUI issue in Maverick 10.9.4.
    GUI layout just seem a strange yellow page. We would like to avoid parallel desktop for the moment. Of course we followed the instructions for mac but nothing...Any ideas?
  • Any ideas guys?
  • SimpleBGC_GUI_2_42b7 on Maverick 10.9.5 no problem.
  • 2_42b7 not starting on 10.9.5 at all, any idea? Have created the /var/lock dir and have security off for apps. I just do not come up. In logs I see silabs driver not starting getting timeout
  • we're running 8bit 2.4B7
  • SimpleBGC_GUI.jar file no longer launching on Mac OS 10.9.5

Just wondering if anybody else is having the same issue, where the SimpleBGC_GUI_2_42b7 attempts to launch and then quits without showing the GUI at all.

I have been running the .jar app on my Mac for a while now, so I though it may be a Java issue, so I updated my JAVA... still no luck :(

Yes, I have deactivated security block for downloaded apps and created the /var/lock dir...
  • I have had that sometimes after disconnecting the board before shutting down GUI. Some times it mess the system up. doing a restart has always helped.
  • bencio February 2015
    Just found a solution: http://blog.iharder.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/librxtxSerial.jnilib
    Download this file and put it in this directory library/java/extensions deleting the existing one if i understood well is a problem of libraries compatibility between 32 and 64 bit architectures