EN CN
Gimbal Rolls left while in Follow Mode/Non Follow mode
  • Have a GBM8028 90T as a roll motor and it seems to rolls left while in follow mode I am currently using the new software but it start in version 2.4 b5.

I have tried doing multiple things like changing the deadband curve, the follow/pitch start deg. Played with all the power settings. Just to mention this is not a problem I have always had and seemed to come out of no where. I have a 3 axis gimbal and the motor set up for the roll is 13, 0.1, 8 with a power setting at 120 and a pole setting of 32. I would love to know the proper poll setting for this motor also, since I do not feel that 32 poles is right.

Any information needed to help answer this question please ask.

Thanks,

Paul Talbot
  • Is roll always rolling in follow mode? does it stop to some angle?

for me it does this sometimes, maybe 1 out of 10 when changing from normal mode to follow mode. Changing back to normal and then again follow fixes it. I am at FW 2.40 b 6, but about to update to b 7.

Have you done all the calibrations and offset settings, especially the offset under follow mode. RC Sub-trim under advanced may affect too if you have joystick.

Is your normal mode working ok?

Also Min and Max angeles under RC settings affect follow mode, but should not affect roll.

• I facing same problem here, but I just fix.
    When I Yaw left, and once yaw is follow, roll axis move ccw and when I yaw right and when cam pan to right, rolling CW. So I try and try so many ways, but not help.Finally my way is>>
    (change the sensor upside down and change Z to -Z orientation.) after that , it's fine.
    It's there any other way? anyone know? please! I want to know , because my sensor place is not good there.
  • It's all about sensor not aligned and I haven't do ACC CALI. After I do proper ACC CALI according to the GUI instructions , all OK. Nice! and Happy.