EN CN
GUI not working,gimbal motionless
  • Hi,i recently bought a 3AXIS 7500 camera gimbal but when i try to set it up it went motionless,now it simply doesn't work anymore and when y try to connect it to PC i get the ``connecting to Com4´´ message forever.
    So i now have a motionless gimbal and an impossibility to connect to PC.

Any tips or help would be welcome.

I also have pictures of the blinking red led in the controller if it's necessary.
  • I have the exact same problem. The gimbal is motionless and can't connect it to the PC. It has worked for a few days and could connect to the computer without any problems. It just stopped working yesterday. Is the circuit board dead?
  • And I have the same problem. It has worked for a 3-5 minutes. But then It stopped working.

(Sorry for my english. I'm from Russia.)

• Having the same problem with the CAME-TV 7500. It worked for a few minutes, then started beeping like mad, then became unresponsive. Here are some videos and pics:

http://forum.basecamelectronics.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1009/came-7500-problems-with-videos-showing-problems#Item_1
  • Hi everyone,

Anyone who can help me on the issue? whenever I turn the gimbal on, it seems that is it calibrating then after 20s, it keeps on shaking and now working.

below is the video . Thanks.