EN CN
Rolls when tilts
  • This is a new issue I am having. When I tilt my gimbal forward using my transmitter, the roll motor seems as if it is working together with my pitch. Each angle I take with tilt I pick up another angle with roll. Does this have anything to do with Gyro calibration at start-up? And now after about 30 minutes tilt is working with less movement from roll. WTH?
  • This is usually the case when your imu is not align properly or placed properly at the axis. meaning the imu is not 100% flat or perpendicularly placed. With the problem stated combined with the calibration of this wrong placement, it will cause the the roll when you tilt.
  • Thanks 200sx, When working with my copter and setting PID I like to raise it off the ground for eye level so I hang it. With that said, while its hanging sometimes it is not very level and when I power it up with gyro calibration set to automatic it picks up the angles. To correct the issue, I have been powering up with the craft on the floor and no movement whatsoever and every time it is perfect.