EN CN
Alexmos 3 axis controller goes crazy on follow mode
  • Hi,
    I'm new to gimbals and controllers.
    My question is how do I get the "follow" mode to work? every time I hit the follow button on the assistant the gimbal goes crazy and it will not stop spinning.
    Also the other problem I have is when I move the roll and pitch axis with my Transmitter the yaw moves not a whole lot but it moves and when I move the yaw the roll axis moves.
    This is very frustrating.
    Thank you
    RNR
  • Could be that you should invert some of the motors. Have you performed the basic setup, is the gimbal otherwise working well?
  • the gimbal works well with my TX as soon as I activate the "follow" mode it goes crazy, when I activate the Yaw follow mode only it sort of works but does not follow all the way to center.
    I did the 6 way acc calibration , gyro calibration.
    I'm so frustrated i would either buy a different controller or pay someone to show me this how to set this #@*&$)%@ thing.
    Sorry.
    I've been at this for 2 days
  • So did you perform the motor configuration 'AUTO' to het the inverted status right and set the NUM.POLES manually as per the motors you use? If this is not correct the Follow mode will not work well.

I have newer performed 6 point calibration, for me well performed 1 point calibration works well