EN CN
Tuning settings on BGC 2.0 to make a looping with quadcopter
  • Hello, I've got an issue and I hope someone can help me out here.

I've got a TBS Discovery with front mounted Gimbal

and everything works fine except for this. When I make a looping or 360°-roll, the gimbal 'flips' and looses it's home position. Then the gimbal turns in a very strange position.
    I have to reset the board and recalibrate the acceleratometer.

What I want is that when I reach a certain angle, it just holds there until a angle is reached that is within the range that is possible to maintain.
    Making a looping or 360°-roll is not possible because of the wiring to the MIU will mixup.

Anyone got an idea or sollution for this?

Dave.
  • Nobody with any advise here?
  • If you want to do 360 loops and rolls, a fixed camera would be better. gimbal does not work like that.

You could possibly get it operating in Follow mode, but I doubt that.

"I have to reset the board and recalibrate the accelerometer" I do not see why you would need to recalibrate the ACC. Power off and back on should return it back to normal.
  • The second you loop i imagine the gforces in the gimbal pushes all motors out of position (skips steps) and it takes some time for it to recalibrate, If you for instance set up 2 different profiles you could for instance have a profile with motor power disabled and one enabled after looping you flip the switch twice and you should be back in business quickly.