EN CN
New full guide from the BaseCam partner
  • thank you for sharing
  • excellent guide. thank you so much
  • The best AlexMos board guide I have seen so far!

A question though, I have been wondering this already previously and that is the definition of 'I'

"“I” – The “I” value changes the speed at which the gimbal moves to incoming RC commands and moves back to neutral. Low values result in a slow and smooth reaction to RC commands and returning to neutral position. Increase this value to speed up the movement."

'I' has also a function though RC commands are not used (or what does the RC command mean in here?) Is this definition still valid in FW 2.4?

There is also the RC speed, the manual mentions it is used only in speed mode (the only RC mode I have used). In speed mode, what is the relation ship between Speed and 'I' ? Is it really so that in Angle mode speed is tuned with 'I'?

(If so I would propose on next FW versions to change this so that 'I' is used for gimbal tuning only and RC speed for gimbal reaction speed to RC commands in both speed and angle mode)

an other question regarding Mix channels

"RC MIX – You can mix 2 inputs together before applying them to the ROLL, PITCH or YAW axis. This feature enables you to control the camera from two sources, a joystick and RC transmitter, for example. You can adjust the proportion of the mix from 0 to 100%."

How does this work? the GUI mentions about FC Roll and FC pitch, but that is different than RC transmitter. Or does the FC mean here joystick, I am confused.

• Hello!

You note about "I" value is true. Its used in all modes and does not affect RC control at all. Its used to decrease error level as important part of PID regulator.

In "RC Mix", FC ROll and FC PITCH means the names of input. There is 5 inputs onboard and 2 can be used in mix with 3 other.

any RC input -> Map to channel (ROLL, PITCH, YAW) -> Mix with any of FC inputs

• Garug,

Thank you for catching the inconsistency in the new user manual regarding the definition of the "I" term. We have updated the guide to include revised definitions for PID and also updated the RC section to include a better description for RC Mix.

The updated guide is published here in all formats:

http://www.beeworksgear.com/support